Can you believe how fast the months are flying by these days, does that make me old saying that? I think I might have said something very similar last year, I think that does make me old.
September was a fantastic month and I have so many beautiful pictures to share with you guys from our trip to England. First I have to go through with them all and let me tell you its going to take a while.
I have a lot of things that I would love to do this fall, here are a few of my favourites.
- Make another batch of pumpkin spice syrup, loved my homemade version last year.
- Start knitting again. I have yarn for another scarf and a shawl.
- Carve a few pumpkins in time for halloween.
- Have one last bonfire to roast mash mellows before it gets to cold.
- Go hiking to capture the beautiful colours of fall.
- Discover some new recipes for comfort food. Anyone have any good ones?
- Shop for a few items that will make our living space super cozy.