Hello March, I am very happy to see you. Although are winter has been mild here in Penticton, I am still so ready for Spring to arrive. I looked out our living room window this morning and realized that the bushes underneath the windows had little buds on them. Tulips and snow drops are starting to bloom and everything is greening nicely.
I think I have found the perfect spot in Canada to live.
I first clicked on this link simply because of the title, wanderers. Its a short film about space travel that I found really interesting
- In need of some fresh design ideas, check out these stunning bohemian homes
- Need another reason to try out a yoga class, here are seven gifts you will receive from yoga
- Those who have struggled make the best people
- My lovely sister introduced me to this book and it is a must read for everyone, I promise you will love it
- 50 ways to have an adventure without leaving town, I am up for trying these out
- Lavender latte milkshake. Hello patio I can hear you calling my name
Found any great links lately? Feel free to share in the comments below.